Hair Spa is a time taking regime, but if indulged in once a month it will surely help rejuvenate the hair texture. It removes the dirt and dandruff from your hair and helps you gain a healthy scalp with a natural glow and conditioned texture. But the problem with parlour spa treatments is that they are too expensive. The solution is DIY. So, here are some Hair Spa Treatments which you can try at home.
The steps for Hair Spa are to be followed as given:
- Oil or Mask Massage
- Steaming Your Hair
- Rinsing with mild shampoo or cleanser
Olive Oil Treatment
- Take an appropriate amount of Olive Oil and start massaging your scalp with it. After massaging for 10 minutes let it stand for another 15-20 minutes.
- Dip a soft towel in warm water and squeeze it. Then wrap that warm towel on your hair in order to steam it. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair or cleanse it thoroughly using a mild herbal shampoo or cleanser.
- Squeeze out some lemon juice in lukewarm water and rinse your hair with it for natural conditioning effects.
This spa treatment will leave your hair silky smooth and glowing. It will also help deep conditioning of the hair at both roots and tips.
- Take one banana, a tablespoon of olive oil and an egg white and mix them together thoroughly to get a mask like consistency. Then massage your hair from root to tips using that mask. Let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly. Then steam your hair by wrapping it with a damp, warm towel. Leave the towel for 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with a mild cleanser. Since banana itself smoothens the hair there is no need for a conditioner.
Banana has natural oils, vitamin B6 and vitamin C which is excellent for lending softness to dry and damaged hair.
Avocado Honey Treatment
- Scoop out two avocados and mash them. Then add honey to make a paste like a mask. Apply it, covering your hair thoroughly. Let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse properly and steam your hair with a hot towel dipped in warm water. Keep the towel on for 10 minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and condition deeply using a natural conditioner like lemon in warm water.
Avocado improves hair growth and honey helps in reducing dandruff. Thus this treatment will result in long and undamaged hair type.